The CRT 2000™ Thermographic System is a non-invasive,
radiation-free, reproducible thermographic tool that measures the temperature of pre-determined skin points and analyzes
that data to provide a healthcare practitioner with information that may be indicative of irregular body functioning.
CE accredited and US FDA
Class I Medical Device 510(k) (See Documents)
Non-invasive, 100% Safe: NO RADIATION
Examination procedure completed within 30 minutes
Technician training completed within 4 hours
Used by practitioners in over 25 countries
Support centers in U.S., Europe and Asia
Product and support available in English, German and
We Stand Behind
The CRT 2000™ Thermographic System includes a
comprehensive warranty plus next-day cross shipment
replacement and automatic product upgrades
HOW IT WORKS
The 30 minute CRT examination is a non-invasive, painless procedure that involves gentle contact of a skin temperature
sensor on the surface of a patient’s uninjured skin to take two readings consisting of 119 measurements each:
1. First Reading Consists of 119 measurements on pre-determined skin temperature points as the patient progressively undresses.
2. 10 Minute Wait The patient waits while disrobed, inducing an autonomic response to the cooling stimulus of room temperature.
3. Second Reading The 119 temperature measurement points are repeated.
4. Thermogram, Profile & Report The patient’s data is stored on the CRT computer and then sent, via a secured internet connection to Eidam’s server,
where the data is compared with over 1.5 million existing thermographic data. Within seconds, a Thermogram, Reaction Profile and Patient Evaluation Report are
created and sent back to the healthcare practitioner. This information may be indicative of irregular body functioning, which the healthcare practitioner may
then decide to investigate.
CRT 2000 Thermographic System
Supply voltage: AC 110 - 240 V
Power Input: 180 Watt
Frequency: Hz 50/60
Storage Temperature Range: 0°C - 50°C
Graphic LCD Display
Response Time: <1 seconds
Temperature Resolution: <0.1°C
CE: This device complies with EU directives 93/42/EU*
FDA 510K # K971956 (USA)
US FDA 510(k) INDICATIONS
The CRT 2000® Thermographic System has the following indications
for use as an adjunctive diagnostic device under its US FDA
- Abnormalities of the female breast
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Extracranial cerebral and facial vascular disease
- Abnormalities of the thyroid gland
- Various neoplastic and inflammatory conditions
Note: The CRT 2000® is not intended to serve as a sole
diagnostic screening procedure.